EM-ACE Marketing Toolkit
Learn how to better market Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees with the EM-ACE Marketing Toolkit.
Dowload the EM-ACE User Guide and Marketing Strategy here
The EM-ACE toolkit has been created to support higher education institutions in attracting more, high quality students to joint programmes, particularly European students. It provides you with practical advice on how to design an Erasmus Mundus Marketing Strategy and monitor your marketing processes annualy.
What does the EM-ACE tookit include?
Click on the links at the bottom of the page to download the documents.
Why use it?
- Most HEIs are becoming increasingly keen to attract the best students, and compete with international markets.
- There is a need to encourage ‘own’ students to study abroad in order for Europe to be competitive in the international market place.
- The toolkit gives your HEI some clear steps to assess and improve current marketing of joint degrees.
- It gives you data to enable you to argue for more resources, if necessary.
- I tprovides you with a way of tracking your marketing efforts annually.
- It allows you to compare your efforts anonymously with other universities and consortia delivering joint programmes.
- It allows you to compare staff, student and alumni perceptions of EM marketing, reputation and branding.
Register to the EM-ACE members' portal now to download the full EM-ACE Marketing Toolkit. Registrationis free of charge! If you are already registered, log-in and click on the link below to download the documents.
Published on 09 Dec 2014
Updated on 03 Jun 2015