Interested in applying for an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree?
Check our new Guidelines & Tips for Successful Applications and follow the steps described below.
- Search among the Joint Master programmes on offer and decide which programme(s) you would like to apply for. You can apply for a maximum of three programmes in one year.
- Go to the website of the programme you selected. To make your application you will need to apply directly to the specific programme.
- On the programme website you will find information about the deadlines for application, which vary between programmes, so pay close attention to these. While the application procedure for students wishing to receive a scholarship and self-funding students is the same, deadlines can vary. Please, check the website of the chosen programme for further details.
- You will also find a description of all the documents needed to make your application.
- Send your application directly to the co-ordinators of your selected programme. Information on this can also be found on the respective programme(s) website(s).
You will also need to make sure you meet the minimum requirements for the master programme of your choice. There is some variation in the exact requirements of each programme, so visit the respective websites for further information.
NB: The calls for application are published several months prior to the beginning of the programme, often in October/November of the year preceding the start of the master programme and the deadlines for application can vary between January to June of the starting year of the course. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees usually start in September.