How to apply ?
Check our new Guidelines
& Tips for Successful Erasmus Mundus Applications!
As a general rule, you should consider that:
- Application procedures and deadlines depend on the specific partnership ou apply to
and the level of study;
- New partnerships are addedd each year
- You can apply to more than one partnerships that covers your destination country, but you can be selected for a scholarship by only one partnership;
- The starting/ending date of your study abroad needs to be agreed with your home/host university
Here are the three
steps you have to follow when considering your application:
- Search for partnerships offering scholarships to students from your country using the
official search engine.
- Then visit the partnership website and
check which programmes are available and in which academic field(s).
- Apply directly to the partnership you have chosen, following the instructions published on its website.
Be aware of the fact that your home university will
need to approve your study period outside the EU if you intend to go abroad as an
European students should first check
with their International Office in which projects their university is involved. It is not necessarily a
condition for yourapplication, but your home university might be involved in
one or more partnerships. If so, your university’s international relations
office can help you out with more information on the application procedures. N.B. Not all
partnerships offer scholarships to students who are enrolled at or have
graduated from a university which is not a member of the partnership.